- 1. Will the Inverter Operate for Self-Protection
When detecting any abnormal phenomena, the inverter would operate for self-protection. The abnormality code would be shown on the operator while the signal light would flash. For the abnormality codes, please see the instruction.
- 2. How to Measure Input and Output of the Inverter with a Multi-meter
(A) Measuring with AC voltmeter of the multi-meter while RST three-phase voltage has to be balanced and meets the applicable voltage of the inverter, UVW three-phase voltage has to be balanced. The output-end of the multi-meter should be able to process harmonic wave.
(B) Both input and output current measured by the multi-meter have to be balanced. Note that the measurable range of frequency of the multi-meter.
- 3. Is the Inverter Able to Apply on Single-phase Power
The inverter accepts the single-phase input; however, the specification needs to be discussed with the sales and the single-phase output is unavailable.
- 4. Can the Inverter Be Under-clocked and Serve as a Power Supply
The inverter can be set for 60HZ input and 50HZ output; yet the three phases of the loading-end have to be balanced while the momentary overload is forbidden.
- 5. Inverter-Installable Equipment
The inverter can be installed on any equipment with a three-phase 220V or 380V motor.
- 6. Function of Inverter Installation
The installation allows the equipment to adjust the revolution of an motor to manufacturing and save energy under certain conditions.
- 7. Can the Installed Inverter Save Energy? How Much Is the Energy-Saving Rate?
The difference of energy-saving rate ranges from 20 to 80 percent for different equipment and manufacturing process. Please contact our sales for further information.
- 8. Can the Installed Inverter Increase the Revolution of Motor
Unless the motor is inverter-exclusive, the room for raising speed is limited.
- 9. Can Two Motors Share the Same Inverter (Simultaneous Operation)
It is workable only on the condition that the two motors have to operate and stop simultaneously with the same revolution and that the capacity of the inverter has to be increased.
- 10. Can Two Motors Share the Same Inverter (Used in Alternation)
It calls for the installation of a magnetic switch as well as the increase of wires and control circuits, which may not be economic.
- 11. Should the Inverter One-grade Higher Than the Motor
Choosing an inverter based on the highest current in a motor’s operation
- 12. Life of an Inverter
The life of an inverter will be affected by its surrounding. We suggest that an inverter should be kept away from dust, oil contamination, steam and heat. The life of an inverter operating normally will last more than ten years.
- 13. Maintenance of Inverter
Regularly changing the fan, cleaning the dust with water-free compressed air